Tuesday 18 April 2017

FINISHED colour concept BLUE

As i had so many ideas for my BLUE colour concept for my native American Indian i really thought about the way they dress,  the hair, society, and makeup. I agreed that i wanted a fresh looking face with a blue blended out cut crease, as we are looking in the past at the Indians i wanted to still tie in with how they dresses and had their makeup but i wanted to just add a slight bit of editorial to my look with the cut crease. I could of really gone to town but a really heavy blue cut crease but i thought it would suit the purpose more of i kept it minimal and really blended.

I was watching youtube videos to get some ideas and i found this one really inspired me it was very high fashion and editorial and i really love how she's created the look it looks stunning and if i had a chance to recreate my Indian i would really think of doing something like this. I think the blended bit across the face and the lips really do make the look stand out.





Products:


Face:
Smashbox Hydrating Primer
MUA Illuminating Primer
Mac Studio Fix Foundation NC20
LA Girl HD Concealer Ivory
Mac Bronzer Dark Tan
Anastasia Beverly Hills Highlight Gleam kit
Laura Mercier Translucent Powder

Eyes:
Base- Mac Select concealer NW15
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Medium Brown
Eyeshadows; NYX Brights palette all the blues, Mac Dark blue, Mac Nylon
Eyelashes Extra Long wispies
Benefit rollerlash mascara

Lips:
Mac Lip Primer
Mac stripdown lipliner

Mac Crème d nude Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment