Tuesday 18 April 2017

Native American Blue Indian Evaluation

Overall i am really pleased how my look came out, i never use blue shadow on people so i wanted to really test myself and it paid off. I really loved how it looked and it really worked well and everything tied in together nicely. I wanted it to be very minimal on the skin but still flawless and dewy, the eyes i wanted a blended out soft cut crease taking it slightly towards the temple with big wispy lashes.
As in my planning i still wanted to keep it original to the tribes but add my own little editorial twist to  it if i could re-do the look i would want to go really heavy with the cut crease on the eyes and add some detailing on the face such as the war paint but maybe in gold to really stand out and even a gold line on the bottom lip and a heavy contour.
I think the Headdress really made my look its stunning and it really tied in with the look especially with the blues.
As my model had a few bad breakouts i think i done really well covering them by colour correcting with a green concealer then going over with a normal concealer then the foundation but still trying not to add to much product as i don't want so much make up on to the face as i want that flawless finish, and i think i done well.
Im really happy with how it turned out.



Products used 



No comments:

Post a Comment