Sunday 26 February 2017

My productive week off

So as its been half term i have been rather productive if i say so myself. I have created a Facebook page promoting myself as a Makeup artist and putting photos and videos of my recent work on there to start getting recognission. I have turned my spare room into a photography studio as when i used to blog i already had all the studio lighting, different backdrops and the stand for them and a good camera so every weekend i am constantly doing different makeups on family and friends and taking photos again to promote myself and to make sure that my photos look nice for my portfolio and also my Facebook page.
I have emailed various places/companies for me to volunteer for work experience to get my hours up but unfortunately i haven't heard back just yet but i will keep it going.
Also i have been emailing different companies for prizes for our charity event and i have a huge box full which i will give to one of the year 2's when we can go back and i am still emailing places for help. Especially as i have my best friends charity event the day after ours as she suffers from Cystic Fibrosis and all the money raised for that night will be going towards her treatment and medication to keep her alive.
When I'm emailing the companies i let them all know about both charities and how the support will help raise awareness and help many peoples lives. The amount of support I'm getting from quite a lot of people its lovely and so over whelming, but some bigger companies do have their own charities that they already support which is understandable so they unfortunately cant help but i am still emailing a lot of places for help.


No comments:

Post a Comment