Tuesday 21 March 2017

Colour concept number 2 Native American Indian

I have already chosen 1 colour for my colour concept idea BUT i have ANOTHER! I will be doing 2 models and 2 different colours. I am deciding to do BLUE also i have so many different ideas for my blue colour concept I'm thinking to do a native American Indian like Pocahontis i want to stick with the tribal theme with the hair and clothes but i want to make it a more editorial look with the makeup i was thinking a cut crease.
I want to have flawless skin minimal on the eyes maybe a very light cut crease but i want to have war paint on the models face to really bring out that Native American Vibe but still being editorial.
I want my model to have a feather headdress and a bow and arrow to give more of an native American Indian vibe.
The reason why i have chosen blue is i really want to come out of my comfort zone and have a mix up with different colours i don't usually use and have a play about.
Blue to me symbolises Freedom, Loyalty, Strength, Intelligence, Bravery, Calm and Strength. I combined all these meanings and come up with my theme as to me a Native American Indian is all of them things.

I want to have a male and female Indian in the shoot the male would be topless in Indian style pants a feather headdress on and i would want the whole of the top half of his body to be oiled up and really highlighted to give that glory effect.
For the makeup i would apply face paint on his face as the native American Indians have on their faces and maybe some on his body and arms.



Image result for native american indian FACE PAINT
Pintrest:2014:American Indian: War Paint



Design Chart for Colour concept


No comments:

Post a Comment