Saturday 4 March 2017

Colour theme designs

For our concepts my class has chosen colour we all have to pick a colour and design a makeup and then we can use it in our showcase. I have chosen the colour purple I think it works well on any eye colour and it really stands out so well.
I want to do something more adventurous I want to do a more avant garde look I want very bold, heavy eyes, fluffy brows flawless skin a heavy contour and I'm thinking a ombré lip. 
I have started to design my look on a face chart to see what can work and what cant.
 
As you can see I have really emphasised the crease as the crease is the main key focus I have built up the colours to give the crease more definition i have used the Urban decay Electric palette. I have smoked under the eyes with one of the same purples that was used to build the crease up.
The skin is very bronzed and structured with the contour.

No comments:

Post a Comment